Renomi is Python driven Cinema 4D plugin that helps you organize your rendered image sequences and maintain your Object Buffer names.
By default, when you render Multi-Pass sequences to image files (Multi-Layer File is switched OFF in Render Settings -> Save panel) you end up with hundreds of files in one folder. For my taste, well, it doesn’t look good. I prefer every Multi-Pass sequence to be placed in it’s custom folder, like Shadow passes should go to Shadow folder, RGBA images should be placed in RGBA folder and so on. This way you maintain clean and tight file and folder structure. On the other hand, Cinema 4D does not rename your rendered Object Buffers, so you end up with general default naming like object_1, object_2. So there’s no way to know what object_1 refers to in your Cinema 4D scene.
- Rename rendered files to match their names in Render Settings (Object Buffer especially),
- Move each render pass to appropriate folder (Shadow images go to Shadow folder, RGBA images go to RGBA folder etc),
- Rename subfolders based on filename,
- Update Compositing Project File to match new names and file paths.
- Have bunch of files in one folder and it’s difficult to find particular pass? Use Based on Path function to organize files into separate folders.
All actions are performed based on your current render settings – plugin will look for output directory for main sequence and Multi-Pass Images from Render Settings dialog box and will perform actions based on this criteria. If you have renamed Object Buffers to something like OB1-Cube, OB2-Sphere then the plugin will respect that and you will get what you expected.
Cinema 4D R12-R19 compatible. Latest version: 1.3
v1.3.2 October 23, 2017
- Updates to work with R19.
v1.3.1 October 10 7, 2015
- Fixes aescripts.com licensing issue.
v1.3 August 7, 2015
- Released on aescripts.com;
v1.2. November 24, 2014
- Bug Fix: Regular images are collected to folders if rendered to same folder as Multi-Pass Images;
- Improvement: Option to collect other sequential files such as Separate Lights pass or Stereoscopic images;
- Improvement: Some special characters are now allowed in file names;
v1.12. September 16, 2013
- Update: Python code update for Cinema 4D R15;
- Update: Supports all Compositing Project Files (After Effects, Combustion, Final Cut, Motion, Shake, Nuke);
- Update: Support for different leading numbers like ‘##’, ‘###’, ‘####’, ‘#####’, ‘######’, etc;
v184.108.40.206. August 19, 2013
- Bug Fix: Object Buffers from 10 to 19 would go to Folder OB1, Object Buffers 20 to 29 would go to Folder OB2 etc. while executing ‘Move Files to Subfolders’ function.
- Other: Corrected typo mistakes in Info window.
v220.127.116.11. July 21, 2013
- Initial release.
Requirement: Cinema 4D R12 (only EN interface is supported) or newer (any language).
Runs on both MAC OSx and WIN machines.
Purchase RENOMI and get free lifetime updates
Please allow few hours for delivering you a download link.
Have questions about the plugin? Then check online documentation. Eager to test plugin before purchase? No problem. Just drop me a note and I will send you fully working demo version.